Your ManagerPlus Account
Some features of the Website will require you to set up an account with ManagerPlus, such as seminar and webinar registration, technical support, and upgrading from desktop to cloud software. If you use the Website to set up an account with ManagerPlus, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree that ManagerPlus is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. You may not assign or transfer your account to any other person or entity without ManagerPlus’s consent.
Suspension or Termination of Account or Website Access
Third Party Linked Sites and Services
Certain services made available through the Website are delivered by third party websites that the Website links to (“Linked Sites”), such as social media, credit card processing, and seminar registration. The Linked Sites are not operated or controlled by ManagerPlus, and ManagerPlus is not responsible for any of the contents of any Linked Sites, including any additional links contained in a Linked Site, or for any products or services provided by such third parties. ManagerPlus is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ManagerPlus of the site or any association with the owners or operators of the Linked Site.
All content and materials on the Website or made available through the Website, including articles, videos, text, software, graphics, logos and images (“ManagerPlus Materials”), are the property of ManagerPlus or its suppliers or licensors. All ManagerPlus Materials are protected by copyright and/or other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to comply with all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions applicable to any ManagerPlus Materials.
Restrictions on Use of Website and ManagerPlus Materials
- You will not use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website.
- You will not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information on or through the Website through circumventing any access or use restrictions or by any other unauthorized methods, such as hacking or password mining.
- You may not use any bots, spiders, page-scraping or other automated or manual processes or methods to copy or monitor this Website or any of its contents.
- Your User Content will not contain any libelous or unlawful material or any materials or instructions that may cause harm or injury, and will not violate any person’s right of privacy or any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
- You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any other way use or exploit any of the content of the Website or other ManagerPlus Materials other than for their authorized purposes. You will use ManagerPlus Materials solely for your internal use, unless you’ve obtained the express written permission of ManagerPlus and the copyright owner (if the materials are owned by a third party).
- You will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content or ManagerPlus Materials obtained through the Website.
Disclaimer of Warranties
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY AGREED BETWEEN YOU AND MANAGERPLUS IN A LICENSE AGREEMENT OR OTHER CONTRACT, THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENTS, AND ALL MANAGERPLUS MATERIALS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND MANAGERPLUS AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, WHETHER ARISING BY LAW, BY REASON OF CUSTOM OR USAGE OF TRADE, OR BY COURSE OF DEALING. MANAGERPLUS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, MANAGERPLUS MATERIALS OR ITS SERVICES ARE ERROR-FREE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY LICENSOR OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability for personal injury, or of incidental or consequential damages, so some of these disclaimers or limitations may not apply to you.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe any materials or content on the Website are infringing, please notify us. We will respond to such notices, consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable laws.
The Website is controlled, operated and administered by ManagerPlus from our offices within the USA. If you access the Website from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
ManagerPlus Solutions, LLC
9350 South 150 East, Suite 650
Sandy, Utah 84070
Effective as of October 22, 2019