It’s no secret that technology is advancing around us at an ever-increasing pace. 20 years ago, mobile phones were huge and bulky devices that were only available to the elite. 10 years ago, mobile phones had transformed into technology available to all of us. Today, mobile phones grant us instantaneous access to information from around the world. We’ve come a long way.
When it comes to organizations, the change can often be much slower. Yet, how we adapt to new technologies will likely determine our viability as an organization moving forward. This is especially true when it comes to Asset Management Solutions. 20 years ago, all that was needed was a basic work order system you could install on a desktop computer. This evolved into CMMS. Today, there are many more issues to consider, including data security and backup, mobile availability, and staying up-to-date with the latest version of the platform.
Fortunately, with ManagerPlus, it is easier than ever to bring your organization into the modern era of Asset Management. We would like to invite you to learn more about our latest platform: Lightning. It includes powerful new features that will help your organization move into the future:
- Intuitive, Powerful UI that keeps the most important data at your fingertips at all times.
- Mobile Access so you can track your work from your phone.
- Always Available, Anywhere you have access to the internet.
- Business Intelligence gives you the insights you need to make better decisions based on real-time data.
- Request Management allows you to track requests, convert them into work orders and assign them, scheduling them for your specific employees.
- Connectors and API means that your platform can integrate with other software applications that you need to run your business.
- And much more…
We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to make sure our new Lightning platform has the tools you need to improve your maintenance. But, just because we’ve been working hard doesn’t mean that you have to. Joining Lightning is simple with our 3 step process:
To learn more about Lightning and get started, click the button below to talk with one of our product experts to see how Lightning can bring new features to your organization.